Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tis the season!

If you're anything like me, this is the time of year you're being inundated with a gazillion catalogs in the mail, tempting you to spend the majority of your money on the internet.  Since I live out in the somewhat middle of nowhere, internet shopping is easier than spending the gas, time, and energy going to the mall.

Most of my catalogs are pretty cool.  Nothing racy except for a little underwear or nightgowns - or so I thought. 

Get a load of this item.  It makes you go WTF?  It's called a Kush.  Here's the description:  Firm yet lightweight, the Kush™ Bosom Sleep Support makes side sleeping more comfortable, especially for the woman with C cups or larger. Once you try it, you won’t want to sleep without it!

My mother had overly large bosoms.  She wore a sleep bra.  This thing looks like...well, you get my drift.

No comments:

Post a Comment