Thursday, January 10, 2019

You Can Now Check Out My Books By Genres!


















"Do you have anything about (insert topic)?"

I often have people comment on the fact that, because I have so many books, it's hard for them to tell at a glance which ones are in a particular genre, or have a specific trope that they favor.

When I'm at a book-signing, it's easy to steer them to the types of books they're looking for. But I understand why there's some confusion, even though my book titles are listed as either fantasy, paranormal, or sci-fi.

"Do you have any dragon shifters?"

"I like to read romantic suspense."
"What do you have with zombies in them?"


In the middle of the night, I woke up with an idea. (As most writers can attest, that's when most of the good ones pop up. Then, or when you're in the shower.)

Why not make a spreadsheet of all my books under all my pseudonyms, so that each book's contents are easy to understand?

So - voila! - I did!

It's listed as GENRE BREAKDOWN. When you go to my Linda Mooney webpage, and click on My Books, you'll find yourself on the Choose Your Destination page, where all my pseudonyms are located. There, on the right, you'll see Genre Breakdown. Click it, and you'll see the spreadsheet where all my books are listed, their genres, tropes, and other kinds of information that will help you discover books you probably never realized had just the thing you were looking for!

Psst! If you don't see something, want to add something, or to correct something, don't hesitate to comment below to let me know! Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment