Wednesday, September 12, 2018

New! MIRACLE BEYOND MEASURE, Miracle Book 2 - A Paranormal, Supernatural, Contemporary Fantasy Romance


MIRACLE 
Beyond Measure, Book 2 
Paranormal/Supernatural/Contemporary Fantasy Romance
Word Count: 43.1K
$3.99 e

Life on the run is hard. Food is limited, and clothes are difficult to come by, but I'll keep going. We'll keep going. We have to. The world is depending on us.

My name is Casi Clarity, and there's a prophecy that says I will be the one to save the world, along with my protector, Coheed. But we don't know how, or when, or why. We just will.


Our travels have taken us to NOLA, where the demons are getting stronger, smarter, and harder to evade. With new allies and enemies alike, who can I trust? Is my protector even who he says he is?

I'm in the fight of my life, with or without Coheed, but fighting without the help of my love is impossible to fathom. I'd rather die myself. But if I did, would I stay dead this time?

My name is Casi.

The undead call me little Mouse.


Coheed calls me his Miracle.

Warning! Contains a special tea, a trailer in the swamp, deception, bitter cold, a lost testament, a new revelation, and the loss of a loved one that tears the heart apart.

Excerpt and buy links.

No comments:

Post a Comment